This first Bout of Books 13 Challenge hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale.
1. How do you organize your shelves?
As of right now there is not a formula to the madness. Been meaning to organize some way . Thinking by title. I do like series at least to be on the same shelf but as for everything else. It is sort of just wherever there is room at the moment.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres?
Twilight Hunger by Maggie Shayne. It's strange because I personal can not stand any sort of romance books . Yet I read and enjoyed this one at least three times. Need to reread it some time since I have not read it in years. Need to see if my opinion is the same or if it has changed with the the passage of time.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read?
The Killer Inside Me by Jim Thompson
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon?
5. What book do you recommend the most?
Any of the Harry Potter books mostly. It really depends who I am trying to recommend a book to , though.